Full HD 1080p
Watch the latest Blu-ray Disc™ movies in Full High Definition quality, for depth and image clarity far exceeding that of DVD. The BDP-S3500 also upscales your standard definition DVDs to near HD resolution, so you can enjoy astonishing detail for all of your favourite movies.
TRILUMINOS™ brings colours alive
Discover true-to-life colours and tones. TRILUMINOS colour comprises a wider visible colour spectrum to reveal more true-to-life tones and texture. Hard-to-reproduce vibrant reds, aqua blues, and emerald greens are displayed beautifully, so landscapes and seascapes look more vivid. Faces look better too, with more faithfully reproduced skin tones.
Smooth video streaming with Wi-Fi PRO
Enjoy smooth, fast browsing with Wi-Fi PRO. This Blu-ray Disc player features a unique Wi-Fi module that is optimally positioned for maximum signal strength. A clever multi-antenna design also ensures a more reliable signal than conventional Wi-Fi, so you’ll experience smooth video streaming and responsive browsing from a wider range in your home.
Screen mirroring to wirelessly show your smartphone screen on TV
Wirelessly mirror the screen of your mobile device on a large screen connected to your video device. Screen mirroring works with Xperia smartphones, tablets and other devices compatible with Miracast™ technology. Multiply the joy with family and friends by watching videos together, browsing together, or selecting the next vacation destination on a map.
Enrich your viewing with the TV SideView app
Use your tablet or smartphone (Android or iOS) to control your Blu-ray player, and learn more about what you’re watching – without disrupting your viewing experience. The SideView app also lets you instantly access content from devices on your local network or from the wide range of online services available on the player.
Connect to your home network with DLNA
Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) is an industry-wide standard for sharing data over a home network. This makes it easier to stream and transfer your favourite music, films, and pictures between your DLNA-supported devices — including TVs, PCs, portable servers, and gaming consoles.
Graphic user interface is quick and intuitive
Finding apps and features is quick and simple with a graphical user interface. Browse On your TV screen with easy-to-navigate panels, content is divided into featured apps on one side and your favourite apps on the other. Everything is neatly organised and quick to launch.
Super quick start gets you watching faster
Tired of waiting around for your entertainment? With Quick Start mode and Fast Loading, it takes less than 1 second to boot up your Blu-ray Disc™ player. You’ll be able to get to the action quicker, with even interactive discs loading in as little as 30 seconds once the tray is closed. If you’re not watching Blu-ray, you can launch Internet content even faster, too.
What’s In The Box
- Instruction Manual
- HDMI Cable
- Remote Control (RMT-VB100E)
- Batteries (Type AAA x 2)
- Customer Registration Card
- Warranty Card
Picture and Audio Features
- SUPER SCALER (PRECISION CINEMAHD UPSCALE)
- DEEP COLOR
- Yes (16bit)
- 24P TRUE CINEMA
- DVD 24P OUTPUT
- Yes (480i/ 480p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p (60Hz))
- COAXIAL, OPTICAL
- WI-FI® BUILT IN
- Yes (2.4GHz)
- SCREEN SAVER / EASY SET UP /PHOTOTV HD
- CHILD LOCK
- PARENTAL CONTROL
- USB KEYBOARD (101 ONLY) / AUTO STANDBY
- Yes (101 only)
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW WITH MUSIC
- LIVE STREAMING / SUBTITLE / RECOMMENDATION
- BRAVIA SYNC
- WEB BROWSER
- INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS
- HDMI Output 1 (Rear), Coaxial Audio Output 1 (Rear), USB Input 1 (Front), Ethernet Connection 1 (Rear)
- POWER CONSUMPTION
Eco and energy saving
- POWER CONSUMPTION (OFF MODE)
- not available
- POWER CONSUMPTION (STANDBY MODE)
- POWER CONSUMPTION (NETWORKED STANDBY MODE) – TERMINALS
- 4.2W (Ethernet) / 4.2W (HDMI CEC) / 4.2W (Wi-Fi) / 4.5W* (all terminals and networks connected)
- STANDBY MODE ACTIVATED
- 20 minutes
- NETWORKED STANDBY MODE ACTIVATED – TERMINALS
- 20 minutes (Ethernet, HDMI CEC, Wi-Fi)
- WIRELESS NETWORK(S) ON/OFF SWITCH
- To enable/disable,set “Internet Settings” in “Network Settings” to ” Wireless Setup (built-in)/Wired Setup”
- (wired connections automatically deactivate wireless)